Thursday, May 13, 2010

Overclocking Asus Maximus Formula Ii

WE ARE BITCHES

I lost weight.
Everybody talks about it. That's France "
hey, hello, alright, oh, how did you lost weight!
. I wonder what the Parisians speak if they were not talking about their weight. In my family, for example, that we would have far too little to say sometimes.

you eat? You're hungry? It seems that I contact each individual becomes a mother undoubtedly Jewish. Even my friends there are of Belgian origin. Hell. It wants me to swallow anything and everything.
So I lost weight, and I'll speak as one good self-respecting Parisienne.
I saw that I had lost weight, but ultimately not that much. The only tragedy in this story is the disappearance of my boobs.
My breasts are small, it looks like they went on vacation. My breasts are
sad, that's what I said. And
after this pathetic statement, I donned a slinky dress and went out. Much enjoy my new little body, anyway.
On the road to alcohol and bars, I learned something that would change my life forever, but I did not know at the time. Now my life is a revolution since I know what I learned last night around 2am.
A dude, K., I said, looking with an air of disappointment that my breast was famous yesteryear:

Yeah, if you got more guy for two weeks, you're less tit This is normal.
Frankly, I could not see the report, but I remember well as they were beautiful and fresh my breasts, with skin drawn block and everything, it seemed that there was milk, whereas here it seems that I have given all triplets hungry.

K. explain again:
Bah, it's the hormones, estrogen what. The more you enjoy, the more you secretly over your breasts swell.

you probably knew already. I open my mouth coming down on the counter, so my boyfriend K. after he was released, saying more anything of the kind
I know a women to death / I am a sissy male / and / the Jewish pubic hair extra.


Know that the scope of pubic hair, I have not missed him, so we agreed he believes that Jewish had beautiful cats, which may be a reflection somewhat limited, certainly, but say it suits me because I myself am part of this extraordinary people elected. And it was reassuring me that my breasts had perhaps made the trunk, until I had a vagina
* too much.
A guy who does not know.

We can be reassured. If in my pants so I did not worry me, I am sad observation that I must enjoy at least once a day for a decent chest, and that otherwise I should be like those unmarried thirty years in the pool that have breasts and banal who believe their freedom, which is to get laid with the unknown romantic Saturday evening suits them well.

Niet. I'd do not have. I want my dose of estrogen brothel.



* (What alternative to "pussy"? "Vagina"?)





0 comments:

Post a Comment