Sunday, May 9, 2010

You Illuminating Quote

of estrogen and other news






I cheek since Esmeralda one week. Or almost. (I love the character of Esmeralda.)
I is not coming home.

not feel like I have, because I have to tidy and clean and work.

I am a bad housewife.
So, I sleep around, until I reconnected with unexpected personalities, I travel far from home. I take showers in rooms with good near Place des Vosges and Jacuzzi baths in a disused bar. Or I sleep in big rooms as well.



a toothbrush in my bag, I do even more cream, I care that much, skin, and I simply bought some panties to settle nomadic habit that I caught a sunburn. I also bought shoes with heels demented, to release a little while for 5 days from the same jeans and men's clothes.



There is something desperate and completely exhilarating to live well. But all good things come to an end and tomorrow

it with a new pair of sheets, with no traces of men, with girls and smells of vanilla and jasmine, or not, I sleep like a baby, maybe with a girlfriend, and I will look at the Charterhouse of Parma. Wide program.



I hot date with myself.





I cook stuff. Plans. Machiavellian. With vegetables and surprises. I will subscribe to the air spring that I avoid like an old tree fall. No more baggy jeans dressed guy. Dress, skirt, girl stuff, cream, life, dance etc.. A thousand flavors that last link and this time I let into my apartment.








0 comments:

Post a Comment