Sunday, April 4, 2010

Cute Nyc Save The Dates

Easter bell

Attention scoop of egg. I also scoop of egg on St Val ', and before, but I will later. There is direct scoop of egg that does not wait. you remember last year, my failed relationships, my alcoholism Irish, my cup of medieval warrior? I refresh your memory: it is
and
there. But I also summarizes: Lasse
a relationship far from satisfying me with a madman who seemed far from satisfactory, except carnally speaking, which is far far from sufficient to intellectual masturbation sentimental like me, j 'had therefore undertook a trip with my trusty sidekick Gaelic, Olia, still operating with this kind of decision, although she herself was returning from a journey which she had just returned to New York.
blows pints of Guinness and Irish kisses. And I wallow in dishes lovingly cooked by my sister, while I strongly regressed to play King of silence, or playing tag with my nieces whose IQ is higher than your whole family together.

It did not work. However, I did everything for these fine projects, not necessarily in order, I probably ate and played cat perched before embracing the Irish guys, but let's say I met a lifestyle deplorable, which was honorable seen my amazing project that was come back more beautiful, stronger, safer, more incisive.
Yes I can, nay. I ran back in the same bed, same guy, except I was in yellow raincoats with Tiagi and a bow in her hair neon. Say that apart from friendship and family, good memories and burgers, this trip to Ireland was not entirely necessary, at least I mean aesthetically
speaking.

But in Ireland, it will slap the aesthetic, and Descartes, and good taste, and everything, and that's what good.

I am a little bewildered by digressions ... Where is the scoop?
The Scoop Is In The Kitchen.
Nah, just kidding.
short, scoop incongruity, irony of fate, the beauty of existence is that a year later, nearly three days anyway, I returned to Ireland. Already, it's egg. Kind of sick coincidence.
And besides, I return to Galway with the guy I wanted to forget last year. The scoop phew. The failure of sick too.
If they have not been able to move permanently from my life, what happened had to happen: it goes through the box Ireland. This is the ultimate test of the kind
oh yeah dirty parasite, you do not want to move my life, huh, Well you will see Ireland, and see if you will do even the devil
.
Quit, or double . (When in fact not too, but do like I'm not entangled in a relationship honeyed)
This is an opportunity to finally find a common passion.

Me, i like everything in Ireland. Then he, the choice may fall for: pubs

-too-well
burgers too good
-Topshop (I prances ahead) -gray skies too good -Galway Bay, too well-
the Aran Islands, bike, too good
-colored houses -air cool, too many beers -too-good

And the family, you've seen!

So here guys. ON-TO-BRAIN. Vacation.

We will return fat and evil looks. I hope. It will mean that it went pretty well ...


Ireland Style baby!











0 comments:

Post a Comment