Friday, April 30, 2010

Mantula Herbal Formula

I'm a cliche

I broke Facebook. I disabled my account. It's weird, it feels good, I tell myself that those I have preferred my number, anyway.
Why did I do that? I do want more, I am obliged to say, brothel brothel, I'm single
And when I look at my archives docs, and I see these tireless conversation
cat
Facebook user with that flirting with that I love for over a year, when I see these long conversations and silly seductive in which we could already see the beginnings of neuroses that have led to our failure, and many it annoys me.
I need virtual vacation, I am so depressed face all the things I'm going to bring against my will. I will have to accept that I I'll have to move on.
I'm going to avoid it.
I'm going to forget. I'll have to stop depressing. I 'll have to remind myself what was more to not slide into a cheesy nostalgia. I'll have
regain my credibility, I who have spent a year chasing Fantomas.
I'm going to make love with another. And go on vacation.
short, a list of a billion things to do than I have no desire to do. I'm cooked, I feel I have no choice, I feel that this failure compels me. I tell myself that compels me with everything passing time, spraying the contract of fidelity and loyalty that they had 'na more reason to be me but which I have a hard time get rid. I must be
strong.
I must be beautiful. Wear dresses, enjoy the summer and see all these friends that I could not see because I was too busy fantasizing about a person whom I thought was good.
I'm so cliche.
But I do not care, I'm on Facebook, me.

Snif.


0 comments:

Post a Comment