Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leaning A Large Mirror On A Mantle

He returned Sunday, 15/11: One week

Or how it uses the same and start again.
That's what I told myself last night at Scoptitone, formerly the Paris-Paris for those who knew those tender years of Studio 54 Avenue de l'Opera, the time when it was all beautiful young, carefree bachelors. I have found old friends, and I was startled to see that two years later, the counter was at zero again: I was with these same old friends, they always free man, my brother let loose on the dancefloor as the old, and myself, there, all freshly separated. The even older, that's all.

I wonder what's the point if there is to type in a foretaste of changes, while in reality, apart from the stairs that have changed sides, new paint, things came back that I can hardly call it "normal". It may be that, my normal: exit, zyeuter, exchange a kiss. And
not stay, close your eyes, hang on, love.

And it was a while since I did not go to Baron, the height of the roof, I saw him as the old timers, and my ex too, anyway it was all over him, but finally we were able fast talk, saying how point was quite dead, how it was born dead even, and we had not seen and that he had been fun, and I had left to abuse.

Following our discussion, I threw up between two cars on my new shoes, I will not say it was a long time, was the first time.

It was the closing of the Baron, as true, it is not top-models in suits and old us, the Baron is up to 7 in the morning 'or anything, and then we sped Foot Pig eat crayfish.
"Miss, if you do not mind I would give you my shirt." True.

I said, this Adonis, it is too small for him, it will hurt him, and he gives me. A black shirt.

result, I went to sleep at 10am, but I was not really alone, I had this brown shirt that I do not know, this new odor, the smell of a new man, not The smell of spring on the other, my last.

is very strange, a new smell. At first we wondered whether we like or not.

But finally, in spite of yourself, it enters the nose, brain, and it gives you hope.

Not to say ass on fire.







0 comments:

Post a Comment